1. All four of these girls needs to put this case down and take a step back. Pretty Little Liars started in 2010, and four years later Spencer is still finding pill bottles in her locker with a neat little note from A. I’m not saying teen girls can’t solve crazy cases; not only would Nancy Drew have solved this by now, but she would have moved on to at least 10 other mysteries. There’s gotta be one not completely corrupt authority in the damn nation who can actually solve this thing!
- 2. If you’re having a bad day, it’s okay not to accessorize. But don’t get carried away. How long can your friends really be seen with you if you’re not wearing several chunky necklaces or a stylish print?
3. Don’t make all your incriminating files really quite accessible for your girlfriend who has a key to your apartment, especially if she’s one of the people you’ve been stalking. At least put a lock on the closet, otherwise your just begging for a break in.
- 4. When snooping around your potentially murderous partner's apartment, leave all files and evidence elaborate fanned out across their kitchen table. And if you must, don’t you dare leave without trashing the entire apartment. The more glass you can dramatically shatter, the better!
- 5. Teenagers apparently still dramatically burn letters in fires. Very 1800s, Aria. You sit by that crackling fire and mourn your crumbling existence.
- 6. Drug addiction is a great excuse for 28-year-old Troian Bellasario to finally scoot a bit closer to looking her age. And of course even when put through withdrawal hell, she still looks absolutely gorgeous, even if not exactly 18...
7. Rosewood private eyes have the best answering machines. “Private Eye. Leave a message. We’ll find you.” Might as well have been signed with an 'A'.
- 8. Threatening your friends with shovels outdoors where everyone can hear you is not a great way to look not guilty in the event your friend goes mysteriously missing after the violent confrontation. For best results, don’t threaten your friends with anything at all!
- 9. Toby doesn’t know what a cronut is, and even worse he thinks they sound disgusting. Can we put him back on the table as A? This is definitely questionable behavior.
10. Paige is the only sane person in Rosewood. After Emily divulges to her that Ali is alive, Paige tells Emily that it’s best for Alison’s family to handle this. Emily tells her she’d never forgive Paige for handing Ali to A, so Paige compromises by asking Emily to at least cut off all communication with Ali. But compromise be damned! Paige leaves a note on a police car saying she knows Ali is definitely alive.
Hopefully it’s not a corrupt police car! I guess the moral of that story is don’t tell your nice, reasonable girlfriend things about murder cases you want to keep solving all on your own.