Jessica Biel's husband, former *NSYNC member, and new hipster lumberjack icon Justin Timberlake took a break from wearing oversized quilts and frolicking in the snowy woods to perform the halftime show at this Sunday's annual Super Bowl.
If the thought of Timberlake's performance was super duper unexciting to you, then you definitely aren't alone. While your friends and family members are yelling at their TV screens and binge eating hot wings and nachos, here are 10 past Super Bowl halftime performances (that are way more exciting than JT's) that you can watch instead!
10. Katy Perry's halftime show performance from 2015
9. Left Shark stealing the show the show from Katy Perry
8. Bruno Mars and his gold lamé suit bopping around the 2014 halftime show stage
7. M.I.A. flipping off the camera in 2012
6. Lady Gaga's non-political performance from 2017
5. Beyoncé's halftime show performance from 2013
4. Destiny's Child's special appearance during Beyoncé's 2013 halftime show
3. The time Beyoncé performed the halftime show in 2013
2. In 2013, when Beyoncé performed the halftime show
1. Beyoncé's epic, political 2016 halftime show performance of "Formation"
(Oh yeah, Coldplay and Bruno Mars were there too. :P)