10 Times Margot Robbie & Cara Delevingne Were Beyond Badass in the Suicide Squad Trailer
10 Times Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne Were Too Badass to be Believe in the Suicide Squad Trailer
We can't. stop. watching.
The Comic-Con First Look Trailer for Suicide Squad was released today, and it looks like every bit of hype this movie's been getting has been real. The film follows a group of supervillains that's been unleashed upon the world by the US government to defeat even worserer villains, and we're SO glad they were. The cast includes such superstars as Will Smith as Deadshot, Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang, and Jared Leto in a insane turn as The Joker, but right now we really need to take a moment to focus on Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn and Cara Delevingne as Enchantress. In fact, we need to take many moments. 10 of them, to be precise.
Now let's break down our 10 favorite moments, shall we?
10. When Enchantress seemed fascinated by this cave, but we were mostly fascinated by Enchantress.
9. When Harley Quinn proved if she wasn't a supervillain she'd be in Cirque du Soeil.
8. When Harley had a complicated relationship with her prison cell.
7. When Harley had a complicated relationship with the prison staff as well.
6. When Enchantress seemed totally over everything, but we were totally into Enchantress.
5. When Harley made this bat into a machine gun and we believed her.
4. When Cara showed back up for a hot second and we were like, "Well, we'll take what we can get."
3. When we really just wanted an excuse to capture all Harley moments in this trailer.
2. When Harley was like, "Check out my tat."
1. When everything about this worked. Everything.
Now, check out this sick trailer: