Last Chance to Win Four Platinum Weekend Passes to The Dinah 2015!
You Could Win Four Platinum Weekend Passes to The Dinah 2015!
Ready for an epic weekend? Your tweet gives you a chance to win some of the best Dinah passes available.
This contest has expired.
You could win four platinum, weekend passes to The Dinah, but time is running out! Just follow these simple steps:
Next, tag three of your friends in a tweet that uses #Dinah4Giveaway
The tweet that gets the most retweets and favorites wins the passes!
A representative of @DinahShore will then contact the winner to arrange receipt of the four platinum, weekend passes.
Official contest rules below.
THE DINAH® 2015 TWITTER CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Entry Period:The Dinah® 2015 Twitter Contest (the "Contest") begins March 3, 2015, at 12:00 AM EST and ends on March 20, 2015, at 11:59 PM EDT (the “Entry Period”).
2. Sponsor:MT Productions, Inc. d/b/a Club Skirts Dinah Shore Weekend, 300 Hawks Beard St., Sonoma, CA 95476(“Sponsor”).
3. Administrator:Here Media Inc., 10990 Wilshire Blvd., 18th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90024 (“Administrator” or “HMI”).
4.Eligibility: The Contest is open only to permanent, legal United States (“U.S.”) residents who are physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Residents of Puerto Rico, the United States Territories and Possessions, and elsewhere are ineligible to enter the Contest. Officers, directors, employees, freelancers and independent contractors of Contest Entities (as defined below), members of these persons’ immediate families (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or persons living in the same households as these persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win the Contest. “Contest Entities” shall include Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and any other person or entity involved in the development, administration, promotion or implementation of the Contest. Only one prize per person, household, email address or username will be allowed in any one hundred and twenty (120) day period.
Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Twitter account. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email or Twitter account used for the Entry will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an email or Twitter account by the applicable email or service provider. Entries generated by a script, macro, bot, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted.
If you opt to enter the Contest via your wireless mobile device, standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Participation in this Contest by mobile device means that you understand that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to this Contest, including notifying you if you are a winner, which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan.
6. Prize: One “Prize” will be offered in the Contest. The Prize consists of four (4) Weekend Passes to The Dinah® in Palm Springs, California, April 1-5, 2015. The total approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Prize is $1,076.00 ($269.00 per Weekend Pass). Any difference between the ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Restrictions may apply. All Prize details will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. If the Prize or portion thereof is a product or service of a third party then the Prize or relevant portion shall be subject to the terms and conditions (policies, redemptions, expiration dates), which shall be subject to change, that are established by the third party. The Prize consists only of those items expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the Prize. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the Prize (including, without limitation, transportation, meals and hotel accommodations) are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Lost, mutilated or stolen passes or tickets will not be replaced. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-negotiable for cash, and may not be resold. No substitution of the Prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the Prize or Prize component with that of equal or greater value. The Prize will be awarded only if properly claimed. The Prize is awarded "as is" and without any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, except as required by law. All federal, state and local taxes on Prize value, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7.Winner Selection and Notification: Chance plays no part in determining the winner unless there is a tie, in which case the odds of winning will depend upon the total number of Entries that are tied. Following the conclusion of the Entry Period on or about March 21, 2015, the Administrator will determine the number of re-tweets and favorites for each eligible Entry. The entrant with the Tweet that has the most re-tweets and favorites will be the winner (the “Winner”). In the event there is a tie for the Tweet with the most re-tweets and favorites, the Winner will be selected by random drawing from among those entrants that are tied. The Winner will be contacted via direct message to the Twitter account used to submit the Entry. The Winner must respond to this direct message within forty-eight (48) hours in order to claim the Prize. If the Winner does not timely respond, then an alternate winner may be selected. It is the sole responsibility of the Winner to provide accurate contact information to Sponsor and Administrator at all times. Both prior to and after the Winner is selected, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on the Winner, and reserves the right in its absolute and sole discretion to disqualify any person based on such background check if Sponsor determines in its absolute and sole discretion that awarding the Prize to such potential Winner might reflect negatively on Sponsor or any of the Contest Entities.If the Winner is not able to accept the Prize, an alternate winner may be selected from among all eligible remaining Entries, time permitting. The Winner must complete, execute and return a separate Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within forty-eight (48) hours of their receipt. Failure to execute and return this Affidavit and Release by the deadline may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all eligible remaining Entries. The Winner will be required to provide name, address, phone number, age confirmation and other information in order to receive the Prize. The Prize will be awarded only if the Winner fully complies with these Official Rules. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, their advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of the Prize.
9. Publicity/Release: Except where prohibited by law or regulation, your Entry and/or acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for Contest Entities to use your name, username/online alias, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness, prize information, and/or video entry in any and all media now known or hereafter created (including, without limitation, on Sponsor’s websites and social media websites, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), worldwide, in perpetuity, for any purpose in reference to the Contest, without additional compensation, consideration or consent. Sponsor reserves the right to use any Entry material in all print and electronic media, and to edit any such material in its sole discretion.
10. Release of Liability; Waiver of Claims; Indemnity: By entering the Contest, YOU AGREE for YOURSELF and for YOUR heirs, executors and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Contest Entities and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees, independent contractors and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from YOUR participation in the Contest and/or YOUR acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of THE Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to THE Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by Prize supplier that are sent along with Prize; (c) if selected as a Winner, to the use by Released Parties of yOUR name, ONLINE USER/ACCOUNT NAME, voice, PHOTOGRAPH, image and/or likeness for publicity, promotional and advertising purposes, in any and all media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Contest itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsors, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Contest at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
11. NO CLASS ACTION; GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION AND VENUE: By entering the Contest, YOU agree, except where prohibited, that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in LOS ANGELES County, CALIFORNIA, and YOU hereby waive any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in these courts and hereby submits to the jurisdiction of those courts; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall the Released Parties’ total liability to YOU for all damages, losses and causes of action exceed One Thousand US Dollars (US$1,000), and in no event will attorneys’ fees, costs or expenses be awarded or recoverable; (3) under no circumstances will YOU be permitted to obtain any award for, and YOU hereby knowingly and expressly waive all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, special, consequential and/or any similar damages, including without limitation lost profits, and further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees, costs or expenses, or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. CALIFORNIA STATE law, without reference to CALIFORNIA’S choice of law rules, shall govern the Contest and all aspects related thereto.
12. Promotion Administration; Disclaimer of Liability; Disqualification; Prohibited ActionsThe Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor and/or Administrator are final. The Contest Entities are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the Prize. Contest Entities are not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Contest Entities on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. The Contest Entities shall assume no liability resulting from losses, delays, mistaken addresses on mail or e-mail received, typographical errors, technical, computer or telephone malfunctions, loss or theft of computer or telephone data, damage to software or computer equipment, fraudulent calls or any other mistake. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to select a Winner from eligible Entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest if it determines in its sole discretion that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. The failure of the Contest Entities to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
13.Request Name of Winner: For the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by April 30, 2015, to: Here Media Inc., The Dinah 2015 Twitter Contest, 10990 Wilshire Blvd., 18th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90024, Attention: Business and Legal Affairs.