Irene Dubois “Grilled” Bosco for Drag Race Advice Before Competing on Season 15
Irene Dubois “Grilled” Bosco for ‘Drag Race’ Advice Before Competing on Season 15
Dubois turned to her sister for some help before entering the werkroom.
With a sister as a Drag Race finalist, what else could you ask for?
Irene Dubois is one of the 16 new queens competing on RuPaul's Drag Race season 15. If Dubois' style of drag looks a little familiar, that's because she's sisters with Drag Race season 14 finalist Bosco.
"We had breakfast together and I just grilled her about everything that I would need to know. All last season I watched everything she did with a microscope," Dubois tells PRIDE.
As Dubois begins the next chapter of her life, she's excited to meet and inspire fans around the world.
"Drag Race was instrumental in helping me come to terms with who I am and my identity. People will forget what you do, they'll forget what you say, but they'll never forget how you make them feel."
The new season of RuPaul's Drag Race premieres Friday, January 6 on MTV. To see the full interview with Irene Dubois, check out the video below.
Irene Dubois “Grilled” Bosco for ‘Drag Race’ Advice Before Competing on Season 15youtu.be
- Why Sasha Colby Being Cast on RPDR Season 15 Is *Such* A Big Deal ›
- The Celebrity Guest Judge List For Drag Race Season 15 Is Here & Gaggy ›
- RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15 To Air On MTV – Here Are All The Details ›
- Meet The Queens Of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 15 ›
- Drag Race's Mistress Calls Out Homophobic 'Old Ass Balding White Men' ›
- Robin Fierce Makes History With Drag Queen Story Hour At Yale ›