Funny ladies and SNL vets Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are set to host this Sunday’s Golden Globe Awards, and it appears that they have all of their bases covered.
Not only have they taken an active role in writing the show, they are also offering fans at home a chance to interact with their favorite celebs during the sometimed grueling three-hour event.
According to Vulture, the duo has just the thing for fans to spice up their viewing parties with the first annual Golden Globes Drinking Game.
The rules are as follows;
- Drink any time an actress cries in a speech.
- Drink any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage.
- Drink any time someone says, "I didn't prepare anything!"
- Eat a meatball sub any time someone thanks Harvey Weinstein.
- Take off an article of clothing any time they show Judi Dench.
- Take off an article of clothing any time Maggie Smith wins.
Might we also suggest;
- Drink any time a winner isn’t actually in their seat when they are announced (at the bar, in the bathroom, or having a cigarette outside perhaps)
- Sip Veuve (or the champagne you have at your disposal) every time someone mentions Meryl Streep.
- Sip a Martini every time Skyfall is mentioned.
- Take off an article of clothing any time they show Jennifer Lawrence.
As an example of what to look out for, here's Kate Winslet's Globes speech from 2009 when she cried and mentioned Meryl Streep. That double whammy should call for a keg stand at the very least.
Follow SheWired on Facebook.
Follow SheWired on Twitter.